6.29.2011

Big Apple

We have the chance to hang out at the Big Apple Hotel's Bar, located at Mamay Road Davao City, area a month ago since we were invited by my husband's sister. Apparently, the owner of of the hotel is a friend of my sister-in-law.

We spent mostly at the bar but I had the chance to take a picture of their lobby when I inquired at the reception area.




The bar area has a separate entrance. This is a picture of Big Apple Bar. They serve drinks at reasonable prices, bucket drinks are also available. They also have Karaoke available for guests who love to sing.





Inside the Bar, they have a stage for live performers. We were lucky enough to catch one on a Saturday Night where the performers were doing acoustic songs.


Since there were only a few guests during the early part of the night, we had the chance to jam with the performers.


I was supposed to get a couple of pictures of their suites, but apparently, wasn't able to since nobody was available to guide me to their rooms.

For the official website of Big Apple Hotel, visit http://www.thebigapplehotel.com/home and check out for room rates and promotions.

Just in case you wanted to inquire via email or telephone for room rates, reservations and others, their contact informations are the following:
Well, I'm hoping that I can get a couple of pictures of their suites one of these days. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: