6.07.2011

Breaking Dawn Trailer

Who didn't love the Twilight Series? Who didn't love the Edward, Bella and Jacob love triangle? I think majority of us became an instant fan and ultimately began making up and classified ourselves to either Team Edward and Team Jacob groups.


I for one had read the book after the first movie hit the cinemas. And practically finished the whole Twilight Collection, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, for less than a month.


Though I wasn't lucky to see the movie in the cinemas, I still had downloaded separate copies of the movie which I deleted after watching their version. 


Naturally, I get frustrated on how the movies were presented since the books were nicer. Nevertheless, I'm still excited to see how they're going to make the last sequel exciting to the viewers.


Anyway, here's the official trailer of Breaking Dawn which is going to hit the cinemas in the last quarter of this year. 



Well, in the meantime, I have to do some rereading before the movie comes out. 

No comments: