6.06.2011

Dave and Jenn

Just this year, our youngest brother, Dave, got married to her girlfriend for more than 4 years, Jenn. That was the first church wedding our family had since my hubby and I got married through a civil wedding. 




To make the long story short, it was a simple but a wonderful wedding. One can feel the love the couple has for each other. As sentimental as I am, I still couldn't help but feel happy and teary eyed for my brother and Jenn.


This blog entry is meant to share a few of the many captured videos edited by Motion Reel, Jenn's college friends and their official photographer. 


2 comments:

kat_motionreeler said...

thanks for the links achi! :) the wedding is one learning and unforgettable experience for all of us. :) it was great having your family as one of our first clients

Sweepz said...

and your coverage was super awesome! when I get married in Church, I'll hire you for the coverage din. :)