6.02.2011

Daily Conversations with my smart kids

As far as I know, majority of the mothers think their kids are super adorable specially when they begin to get curious and ask questions. 


Normally, my Sundays with my children are spent by them asking questions and I, answering every single one of them. Other than that, their daily activity would consist of running and playing on the street, basketball and biking. 


As far as I can remember, some of these conversations happened early this summer.


          One Sunday, I was cuddling my son Kean,
                    Me: Kean, wag ka munang mag girlfriend ha.
                    Kean: Mama, pwede na palang mag girlfriend ang Grade 
                    2?
          Me and my big mouth


          Since RH Bill is uber popular these days, I had thought it hard 
          many times before on how I would approach with such 
          questions.
                    Khyle: Mama, paano ka nagkakaron ng baby?
                    Me: Well, ganito yun. Ang girls, like mama, we have 
                    egg cells. Ang boys naman like you have sperm cells. 
                    When the egg cells and sperm cells meet, they become 
                    babies.


          The twins has been asking me countless of times for new bags.
                    Me: Kean, tiis na lang muna ha. Next time na tayo 
                    bumili ng bags.
                    Kean: Ayaw man namin magtiis?


          Another Sunday, my youngest son and I walked to the main road 
          to ride a jeep HB1.
                    Shoti: Mama, bili ka ng car.
                    Me: Naku, mahal ang car, next time na lang pag 
                    nakaipon na tayo. Bakit pala? May motor naman si Papa.
                    Shoti: E, hindi naman tayo kasya? 
          I forgot, hindi na nga pala talaga kami kasya. 


          Just last night, I overheard my twins talking inside the CR 
          while they were taking a bath.
                    Kean: Ano sabi Khyle?
                    Khyle: Si Rona, may crush daw sayo.
                    Me (intruding): oist, mga bata pa kayo ha. maya na 
                    yang crush crush na yan.


Although sometimes, I'm greatly bothered by the way they think, advanced at times, I still have to admit and tell myself over and over again that they're growing up. If only kids can stay as kids forever. *sigh*

No comments: