4.02.2007

Woohoo!

Wow! it's been a long time, really.. I haven't had any time to update my blogs.. but honestly, I was a little busy with the friendster blog.. only to find out that it was disappointing when you aren't subscribed by a credit card..
and so, I'm glad to say that I'm happy to be back here..
cool huh?


here are pictures of my children..






** This picture was taken when I was fondling my new camera phone, PhilipiI'm with my youngest son, he was born premature and fighting over the lack of weeks.. he's doing really good, walking, smiling, laughing and running..











** The next picture was
taken during the recognition day of my twin sons, held last March 25.. they were supposed to be bees, singing "I'd like to teach the world to sing" while doing a circle dance around a flower.. it was a performance applauded by the guests, most of them were parents, who were glued to their number..









** In this picture, my twin sons received their best in arts certificate..
cool huh? I didn't know they were artistic until I was told that they were best in arts.. My hubby took the opportunity to get up there and receive the certificates since I had worn a rubber shoes, not too formal..




updates?
well..
I am in the process of submitting my application to the Canadian Embassy..
Right now, I'm left with a little over PHP10,000 of professional fee with my current consultant..
I'm sure you're thinking why I went to seek for professional services..
it would be a little awkward to submit my application, unsure of the inputs that I make..
*sigh*..
it would be cheaper though..
but nevertheless, I'm at regular pace now..
I'm done with the Job Description that the consul requires of the applicant..
it was already edited, by the consultant, of course..
I'm going to attend the job matching on the 14th of April, 2007..
and I hope that I'll get a good job with my fingers crossed..

hmm..
my work has been a little bit too drastic lately, leaving me tired and panting at the end of the day..
my kids are doing their magic when they take my sweat away..
I adore them very much..
the company I work for is getting worse at the end of each day..
our insurance was decreased from PHP 100,000 to PHP 40,000 coverage per year..
we didn't have any increases or bonuses last year..
loan forms are being signed by the HRD when they should be doing something worthwhile for the employees..
Employees are being a pain in the ass, specially those who had earned a lateral transfer from another company and under the same mother organization..
One good thing is the car pool that I enjoy every day, going to and leaving work..
budgets for the uniforms was slashed..
No more coffees, cream and sugar for the offices..
Tissues are being controlled by an asshole..
*sigh*..

I still miss my dad..
and I now have to think of moving on..
although I still am secreting cold sweat everytime I feel that someone is following me..

This holy week, we're going out of town with the whole family..
we're going to enjoy an overnight stay at some beach in Mati..
We're leaving on Saturday and coming back on Sunday..
We'll be enjoying a couple of days off from work, starting on Thursday and until Monday..
Tuesday, it's back to work..

My mom is still obsessed with magic and the so-called wizards..
dad is a hopeless case, I guess..
I must admit it but it's still wrong to seek help from someone who literally empty your wallets..
*sigh*..

No comments: