4.27.2007

Sick..

I didn't report for work today..

I was having fever yesterday, drank 2 tablets of Biogesic..
woke up with a headache this morning plus a little dizzy for eating less..
discovered that my tonsils were feeling bad..
and concluded that I have tonsilitis..
so that was why I had fever..
geez!

am already bored to death, I haven't been doing anything but rest, sleep, eat and surf..
the kind of life that I was never accustomed to..

I am used to being busy..
see, I am a hyperactive kind of person..
and whenever I get days off, I do something that would make me less idle..

lately, I had been doing, now super hooked, sudoku puzzles..
dang! I love sudoku's..
I read somewhere that the japanese people invented the sudoku puzzles..
it was kinda interesting..
more interesting than the crossword puzzles..

it actually hones your brains..
basically, I could complete puzzles on the easy and medium category..
I am still learning to complete the hard ones, moreso, the super hard ones..

basically, I'm not doing anything now as I make this entry..
*sigh*.. am bored..

No comments: