4.12.2007

A super delayed request

Hi guys..

so, practically, the mother is begging me to put her lovely daughter on my blog..
I didn't have the time to do it immediately put in the pictures that she sorted out from her documents, she has hundreds (!!!), believe me..
but true to what she says, my inaanak is really pretty..
siyempre pa, I choose naman inaanaks from the genes, hehehehehe..

o, here are the pictures..




** So, this is baby Alisa Marie.. hmm.. I think, she's already turning 8 months.. time flies so fast..

** she used to look a lot like her mother.. she's slowly, actually, inheriting the genes of her dad.. *sigh*.. too bad.. hehehe.. and, she's my first goddaughter, since I have several godsons..








** My mare and her daughter.. still bald.. according to her, her daughter still lacks hair.. ewan ko lang.. I haven't seen Alisa after my visit to the hospital, Tata gave birth at that time.. I have to see her one of these days.. heehee..












** our ever bigaun na friend.. giggles at every jokes, dili lang jud giggle, as in shout mode ang katawa always.. pero, it would be dull actually without someone perky .. afternoons are gloomy without her.. e, the van would be really silent if she fails to show up.. workaholic freak pud biya ni, although, I would say that she's faster than a bullet during meal time.. imagine, she'd finish her lunch before 12.. aba! hahaha..



O.. sya.. I have nothing more to say siguro..

and, in the meantime, I'm going to post our Mati trek..
watch out for it!

No comments: