4.19.2007

Gee, I never thought it was such a big deal..

*sigh*..

Sometimes, people tend to tell stories in a very different way..
Sad to say, there were words added to what had really happened..

On Monday night, I punched out from the office at around 6:00pm..
I waited inside the car for a few minutes since we have this company vehicle that would transport us from the office to a certain point in Davao, McDonald's Victoria Plaza..
15 minutes went by and not all of the employees who were supposed to ride the vehicle was present..
I started complaining because of the fact that there was a memo issued long before the free transportation ride was established..
I was really trembling in hunger already, didn't have the chance to grab a bite in between the working hours..

Honest to goodness, I am a little bit disappointed with the system..
Each one of us received a memo about the said departure time of the vehicle, it was clearly stated that the company car would leave at 6:15PM..
those who aren't in the car would have to stay behind and sacrifice themselves to waiting for the jeeps, if and when there is a back-up vehicle, they are surely lucky as it would transport them to Buhangin, another destination point nearer to the office..
I was really fuming mad on Monday..
A 15 minute break imposed is not enough for those employees having their office at the far end of the plant, which meant that we are located at the corner of the plant near the loading area..
it would take me a maximum of 4 minutes just to arrive at the canteen..
it would take me a total of 8 minutes, max, to go back and forth, and, it would leave me only 7 minutes to grab a bite..
if I'd request the staff to cook me a noodle, I'd say, I had to get back to the office without eating..
and, that would leave me going back to the office with an empty stomach..

they have all the privileges to eat, unlimited break time..
as one would say, they're in position..
nobody argues with them..
except for people as stupid as me..

they really are stuck up snobs..
they use their position to manipulate people..

while me, I believe in following the rules..
anyway, I am standing firm that I am working for the company and not for anyone, not even the Managers..

bwahahaha

No comments: