4.24.2007

DFA: My Next Step

Hi guys..

what's the update?

Well.. I'm through with my agent fee..
My job description is going to be printed, soon, as I get my passport renewed and also the application for new ones for my hubby and sons..

My embassy fee has long been prepared already..
woohoo!

the only thing that I am worried now is the passport..
I'm still short in cash and I need PHP 5,000 for the passports..
For 3 day processing, each passport will cost me PHP 700..
That makes PHP 3,500 for us, five..

The other requirements for the application of a new passport is not yet included in the fee..

I had acquired our authenticated birth certificates plus marriage contract in February, so, I have nothing to worry about that thing anymore..
My hubby and I still have to get ourselves an NBI Clearance..

Afterwhich, I'm ready for filing..

I'm getting really excited just thinking about it..

I hope I get this one..
If God sees that I deserve this, I'm sure the sail would be smooth..
I hope he thinks I deserve it..

*sigh*..

No comments: