4.24.2007

PBB: Season 2

I really am a follower of the PBB: Season 2..
The past PBB series was a hooker..
but compared to the season 2, it has more values and pointers that one can take from thereon..

Yes, as to what Big Bro said prior to the airing of Season 2, he has a lot of surprises in store and challenges would really be remembered, even the housemates admitted that it would be a treasured memory when they look back at their once abode..

and the whole series wouldn't come to an end where there are no love teams inside the house..
Similar to the previous airing, some fall for each other for it would be hard to resist temptation when you see the same people for several months and interact with them for 24 hours each day..

Before, I used to "not mind" about Wendy..
Although, I had not judged her from what she has been through, but, she's not really a person "that" unique for me to eye her of her actions inside the house, although to a guy's point of view, it's a different thing.. "pantasya ng bayan", ika nga..
and guys couldn't help but fantasize her of her beauty, charm and body.. the upper measurement, vital statistics, was a plus factor, of course..
But as time went by, since she has been an item with Bruce, I realized that she has this beauty inside..
She can be passionate when in love, can be a true friend for Dionne and honest..
probably, that's why the guys in the house admire her..
Wendy had been to Japan to work as an entertainer..
And, according to her, she was the breadwinner of the family since her dad was gone when she was still young..
*sigh*.. I can always relate to that since I am the eldest, but literally not a breadwinner since my mom has her sources of income..
Anyway, Wendy had just finished school and was really fortunate since Big Bro gave her the privilege to attend her graduation rites, although, she was restricted to converse with her friends or anybody in particular..
and I know, fate hasn't been at all easy on her but it didn't block her of her dreams..
Although she took 8 long years to finish college, I would still say, not all people who are in her shoe would end up doing the same..
Others might still be going to and fro as entertainer in Japan, others would end up marrying the wrong guy, some might choose to decide using mind over matter and marry a Japanese for assurance in her future..

I had liked Bruce from the start, as in!..
Of course, he was really a hunk, an athlete from UP, and his bod was his asset..
As Wendy would tag him, he is really ultra patient, a listener and someone who is concerned of everyone..
I liked him even more when Big Bro announced to him that he was to leave the house, as he was concerned with his family when he bowed down his head and holding back the tears..
As for his mom's situation, when she was still in the hospital, although he knew it was impossible for him to reach the required basketball points, still, he tried his best without knowing that his housemates, friends and strangers were helping him through his plight..
Now, he's in Slovenia, making the most out of his short stay in Big Bro Slovenia House..
Mabuhay to Bruce who had always raised his head up high as a Filipino..





I also like Mickey..
As far as I can recall, he was the one who has been given a task of holding an English - German pocket dictionary..
He did really well for I was convinced that he couldn't speak nor understand English..
E, the task ended him speaking in Tagalog..
Would you believe, he speaks straight Filipino pa..
When he opens his mouth, expect the worst stuff that he says..
It might break you apart, but, heck, it has some sense..












I don't really like Gee-Ann that much..
She ends up to be some kind of a freak, carrying her "Pamela" and "Trevor" dolls..
Although the dolls are her way of releasing tension and stress, still, I still think its weird..
She comes from a broken family, she says..
But maybe, I might be wrong after all..








For me, Dionne is really a flirt..
She ended up liking 2 guys inside the house..
She had shown advances towards Zik, a Fil-Aussie guy who was later evicted for his treatment towards the lady housemates..
The other guy that she liked where she confessed her feelings, in Bisaya, was Mickey..
hmm..
It wasn't really decent, uh uh..
but I couldn't really tell what's right where I am far out from her situation..




Saicy was, well, not really "that" fluent and proficient in English..
But I tend to disregard her since she's really amazing when she starts to dance..
But, honestly, she tried her best in explaining to Tina the real meaning of the Pinoy Ako song that the PBB housemates dance to when played..
E, she really is a good dancer when Big Bro requested her to make a dance via inspiration from the snake..
She feared snake, of course..
But she had overcome her fear when Big Bro asked her to dance as she carries in her hands a really big snake..







Robert looks a lot like John Pratts..
I'm sure the Philippine Cinema would grab the chance of him playing John Pratt's brother..
and like him, I'm also scared of needles, that's why I could relate to his fear..
But eventhough there were fears of the needles and blood, he finally had faced his fears with the aid of Saicy..
He even pushed an acupuncture needle through his skin..
parang, I was really feeling tension and fear for him..
I couldn't imagine myself doing the same..
Big Bro actually awarded him with a kiddie party after he had a few cc's of blood taken out of his system..








Nel naman is an Ilonggo guy who uses "Perfect" and "Bongga" as expressions..
He also shares his concern when there was this disease task..
He comes from a family that are, as of present, serving the police and military forces in Iloilo..
He confides to his friends that when he hears his dad's voice waking him up in the morning, he starts to get scared..
e, who wouldn't be scared naman if your dad is from a military force, di ba?..
I'm sure, when he was still young, his dad trains him hard..
kaya lang, medyo, I think, he has this feminine side..
or so, he might be "malambing" lang when he talks, which is which?



well..
I'm sure I haven't covered everyone but I still would say I'm having the time of my life getting to know the Big Bro housemates even through a far away distance..
and I also bet that Bruce, Nel and Wendy will be included in the top 4..

No comments: