4.07.2007

** This picture was taken at our company clinic.. I'm with the nurse, Elisa Ay-ad.. Both of us are finding the fastest way out of the company and hoping to work somewhere abroad.. I am still firm in Canada while my friend here doesn't really have a preference since she wanted to get out of the company when the first opportunity comes.. I'm picky though.. and I find Canada nicer than the others, tempting too since they have a vast land and broad opportunities.. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on my dream..




** I took this picture.. I was on my way to the canteen when I thought of doing a photo shoot on the way.. not really cool but I like the background since we're working on boxes and plastics.. the plastics is located on the other compound, though.. my specific task is to check up on plastics while on vacant hours, I help on the analysis of boxes.. I work as laboratory analyst / technician, if you wanna ask.. although it's really routinary, I still find it interesting..

No comments: