11.25.2011

Dear Dad

Dear Dad,

I miss you.

I can still remember how you were when you were still with us. You were never much of a disciplinarian. You were a funny dad. You crack jokes, you tease us until we can take no more and cry. You share your dreams with us. When you get mad, we were scared of you.

They told me I'm a brat when it comes to you. Even the things that I didn't ask for, you gave them to me. You were a good provider dad.

I always tell my kids about you. It's just sad that they weren't able to see you. They weren't able to see how funny and doting you were to us.

Dad, I can still remember every single detail of how it happened. We were on our way home when they took you. That will haunt me until I get old.

I miss you terribly dad.

When can I see you again?



No comments: