11.17.2011

Christmas Station IDs

We hate to admit it but the youth today are rather different. They grew up side by side with technology. TV is their companion before sleeping and after waking up. Computer games are their hobbies, especially online games. Even then, it's still a good thing that there are responsible programming found on TV networks. Even with how major technology gives an impact to our children's lives, it's a relief that they can learn something even from TV.

To be honest, I had always been fond of ABS CBN's programs because of the family values and the moral lessons it shares to the youth. Just like this program which is about to end, my sons watch with me before we start reviewing their lesson. And, through that, even with a busy career, I can share with them and teach them values that they need to learn.

Before I head off to another direction, the recent Christmas station ID that they made for this year tells us of family. That distance is never a hindrance to share it with them, especially now that we have a lot of means to be with them virtually.


True to what it shows us, Christmas spent with family and Filipinos are one of a kind. :)

Oh, before I end this entry, here are GMA's station IDs also. (I think the official station ID is shown on the first video below.)




2 comments:

Bambie Bernardo-Buen said...

Hi, Sweepz! True enough, the networks' Christmas station IDs make me look forward to the holidays with the family. I've also written about this in my blog :) Advance Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Sweepz said...

Advance Merry Christmas to your family also Bam! :)