Watch out for these holidays:
- January 1 (Sunday) - New Year's Day
- January 23 (Monday) - Chinese New Year
- February 25 (Saturday) - Edsa Revolution Anniversary
- April - possible 5 days long weekend from April 5 to 9.
- April 5 (Thursday) - Maundy Thursday
- April 6 (Friday) - Good Friday
- April 8 (Saturday) - Easter Sunday
- April 9 (Monday) - Araw ng Kagitingan
- May - possible 4 days long weekend from April 28 to May 1.
- May 1 (Tuesday) - Labor Day
- June - possible 4 days long weekend from June 9 to 12.
- June 12 (Tuesday) - Philippine Independence Day
- August - possible 4 days long weekend from August 18 to 21 and 3 days long weekend from August 25 to 27.
- August 19 (Sunday) - Eid'l Fitr
- August 21 (Tuesday) - Ninoy Aquino Day
- August 27 (Last Monday of August) - National Heroes' Day
- October - possible 3 days long weekend (depending on proclamation) from October 26 to 28.
- October 26 (Friday) - Eidul Adha
- November - possible 4 days long weekend from November 1 to 4 and 3 days long weekend from November 30 to December 2 .
- November 1 (Thursday) - All Saint's Day
- November 30 (Friday) - Bonifacio Day
- December - possible 4 days long weekend from December 22 to 25 and December 29 to January 1.
- December 25 (Tuesday) - Christmas
- December 30 (Sunday) - Rizal Day
- December 31 (Monday) - Last day of the year
Don't forget to plan your vacations ahead, you'll never know when a piso fares will show up.
By the way, thanks Our Awesome Plant.