5.26.2011

Toxic Thursday

Well, toxic Thursday started when I received a call last night.


Night shift supervisor informed me that they had produced the wrong die cut design. Although it wasn't as plenty as the ones before, it still is something to be looked up on.


This morning, we had an immediate informal meeting in the laboratory. The usual, what to do, what must be done and what instructions are to be set as priorities.


Right now, I'm making a memo. I hope this one will be followed by heart. 


Anyway, I went to Acculab just this Monday to have my blood checked for T3, T4, TSH. Why? Well, I was supposed to have a tooth extraction last week. Our family dentist told me that she won't do it unless my Endocrinologist give her an authorization for a tooth extraction otherwise, I'll end up having Thyroid Shock if I'm not ready for one. So, that's why I had to go to the lab for blood extraction. 


When the results came out, I wasn't surprised to find that some of them are above normal (oh no again) as I was expecting it since I'd been having observations of palpitations the past few months. So, now, I'm trying to fix an appointment date with my endocrinologist as I'm prepped up for a good scolding.


So, wish me luck! *grins*

No comments: