5.21.2011

Gray Hair add-on

I'm honestly considering to transfer my kids to another school next year. What with the 20% increase on books and tuition fees, I don't know how I'm gonna survive financially anymore.


Sending a kid to school is expensive now. We're living only on monthly paychecks, no extra income and all. The increase in tuition fee is definitely going to be a burden this year and is going to cripple us.


Cost of living in Davao isn't that high compared to Manila, but then again, companies isn't as considerate in giving the right salary for professionals. Although I must say, compared to other professionals, I still have a little edge. But even that edge isn't of great help at all. 


Unless, I find a good solution for all of these, I'm pretty sure we have to consider transferring them next year.


So now, I must say, this is one of the setbacks our family is facing this year, financially. And, it's going to mean more gray hair after school year ends. I hope God will still be gentle. 

No comments: