12.03.2008

Turning 32..

So, I'm going to be 32, officially, in a couple of days..
I'm counting down.. funny..
When most people are scared of being "lagpas sa kalendaryo", I, on the other hand, don't mind it at all..
Being 32 isn't that scary naman as what people say it is..
Okay, maybe, I'm just one of the few lucky people who don't give much thought about getting into the "mid life crisis"..
What the heck, anyway..


First and foremost, I kinda think I'm living life the way I am supposed to live it..
I have 3 beautiful children.. They're growing up really fast and although I can't catch up, still, I am trying to minus my age and double up the fun..
Maybe, the deprived childhood that I had is slowly being compensated now..


Secondly, maybe married life isn't that bad at all..
Yes, we do have fights, mostly financial, and at times, I would give it a thinking on why I got married in the first place..
But, as it is, other married couples may have experienced the same, in the first place..
And, it's not as though you're gonna be in the same situation everyday..
So, what I do, is just to put myself into dreaming of happy thoughts, maybe, that's just the way it is..


Thirdly, career-wise, it's better..
I get more, spend more, although I still consider what I earn as not really enough, but nevertheless, I can buy a few more stuff that the family needs..
I used to earn only half of what I earn now, but, life was never that bad..
Now I'm earning more and I would say, it's much better..
I bought a few stuff, necessity of course, and is under the process of getting my house, under the Pag-ibig's housing loan..
Yey! that's one thing that I could say is "well done"..


Well.. My relationship with my siblings became better..
We used to have this problem with my brother, Benny..
Not exactly him, but, his "so-called" wife..
But, things got better after the confrontation, so, all's well that ends well, I hope..


Mom is just the same..
Supportive but just couldn't stop herself from making sarcasms..
That's the way moms are supposed to be, I guess..


Just the way they are packaged, unique and special..


So, currently, things are running smoothly..
and I'm kinda proud to say that I learned a lot in life..
Sometimes, the hard way..
Being the positive person that I am, I'm sure, it's not going to hinder me from moving on..
and who knows, things will get much better in a couple of years..


and so.. I'm turning 32 in a couple of days..
Nothing to worry about..
32 isn't really a big "hindrance" at all..
The laugh lines, the wrinkles, they don't even matter..


and to what I always say to people who asks of my age..
"Age is just a mathematical expression created by man.. coming from derivations and/or integrations and other mathematical computations.. I for one, don't know if these computations are exact.."
hahahaha.. Nosebleed, Dave said..


and so.. I'm turning 32, officially..
and, I still miss dad.. *sigh*..

No comments: