12.09.2008

Dear Santa

It's still early as we're still 16 days away from Christmas..
But, I would want you to know that I have my wishlist too, *wink*.. hahaha..
I'm not really ultimately good but I think I had been behaving well the whole year round.. I guess.. hahaha..
So here are a few stuff that would make me really happy when I get to have 'em for Christmas..
  • I have been eyeing this Mickey Mouse mp3 player, with 2 gigabyte memory.. I want the blue one.. But nevertheless, would be so happy even if you decide to give me a red one.. Here's the site from multiply that I thought you should see for you to know what I'm talking about.. http://brusselsprouts.multiply.com/photos/album/83/CUTE_MICKEY_MP3_PLAYERS_
  • Mid this year, I wanted a laptop.. It can really help me with the stuff I'm doing, you know, work.. and some, itty bitty sidelines.. hehehe.. I really plan to have one, but, if you think I deserve to have a laptop for Christmas, can you please make it sure that the processor is Quad Pro something, 2GB ram, 1MB memory.. Or even if it's just enough for an Autocad to run, that would be fine.. *grin*..
  • I also wanted to receive a digital camera.. *grins*.. An 8.1 Megapixel Black Sony Cyber-shot W150 Digital Camera DSC-W150/B is perfectly fine with me.. It can be found at this site, http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&categoryId=16200
  • If it ain't too much, Santa, maybe you can include a 5.0 Megapixel Camera Phone, a Sony Ericsson K850 Cyber-shot Phone Blue, found at http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&categoryId=16203
  • Also, my kids wanted to have their own game console.. Can you please give them a Sony PSP?? hehehehe..
Oh And Santa, please don't forget to put my dad in your sack.. By all means, I'd gladly trade all of those material thingies for my dad..
Love, Agnes

No comments: