12.27.2008

Christmas Slipping By..

After the short Christmas break, now comes work..

Work na naman!!! Ano ba yan?!

Well.. Honestly, if it hadn't been for this so-called job description at my Uncle's Box Plant, I wouldn't be this comfortable..

So, nevertheless, complaining about work stuff won't get me anywhere.. nyahahhaa..

Pasabut, I have to live by it..

Okay.. Okay..

Uncle, I'm not complaining at all.. Even Sunday duties are swell..!! *grinding teeth*.. Just don't make it a habit lang.. hahahahhahaa..

hmm..

Can't wait for the New Year's break though.. That would eventually happen on the 31st of December until January 4..

I'm keeping my little fingers crossed that there won't be anyone who would call me to remind me I have to report to work tomorrow.. Just this Holiday break please!!!!

hahahaha..

I would be ultimately happy for the short break after the 4 days 7 to 7 operation in DAVCOR.. Well, a free lunch is a + + factor already.. So, I guess, it's not so bad after all.. nyhahahhaa..

Plus, my aunts from manila are here! yey!!

after 10 years of not seeing them, finally, I get to bond with them even for a short time..

Wow.. time travel so fast.. I have to hold on to it, otherwise, I might be missing a lot of things.. Letting all the good stuff slip by would be such a waste..

Okay Okay! I'm not complaining.. Who says I'm complaining with the work I had been assigned to??

Uh-uh..

Although, there are a few stuff that I would be really grateful for if things were to change slightly.. *wink* *wink*..

oh, you wanna know?? nah.. I'll just probably keep it to myself for now..

Until such time that everything will come out of the foggy field.. nyahhaha..

happy new year!

xss.. oh yeah, which reminds me.. My aunts can't get enough of my kids.. everytime they would see them, they'd go on blabbing who's more handsome, who's more chinese looking, who's who.. those kind of stuff.. Like you know.. of course the proud momma is grinning from ear to ear when she hears that.. The doting a-ma also feels proud to tell them that she adores Shoti the most.. naks naman!

hahahahhaha..

No comments: