6.09.2007

Relaxed..

The day after the wedding, we decided to go for a swim at Bago Beach which is located inside Gulf View Subdivision..
We had too much left over food that would be such a waste if we just let it ruin in the refrigerator..
This is one of escapades where we had spent little..
The cottage cost PHP 200.00 with electricity..
The food was already provided..
Rice was around PHP 150.00
We spent PHP 200.00 on Gas..
So basically, it was the cheapest outing that we had..

here are some pictures I took of on that day..


I had given my twin sons the opportunity to play under the sun before they swam in the water.. The sun was too hot and I was taken aback of them swimming in immediately for they might get toasted.. And so, I decided to tell them to avoid hitting the water first..


The beach from afar..


My premature son with his dad.. Both of them spent most of the time together..


My companion, enjoying the water.. Water fight!!


Khyle, one of my twin son, smiling in front of the camera on our way home..


Kean, my other twin son, getting serious with dizziness and restraining to vomit..






and, oh yeah, this is my nephew!!



And, Sometimes, I can't believe how time flies..
my sons are getting bigger and stronger.. Shoti, my premature son, is progressing very fast.. He is now learning to climb the wall, jump, talk and even pointing at different objects and mumbling words I can't understand..
And oftentimes, when they're at my mom's, Shoti grabs the phone and talks as if conversing with someone.. He would really make mom laugh..
The joy of grandma..


No comments: