6.20.2007

On Leave




I finally got the chance to apply my passport!
Including 4 new ones for my hubby and three kids..
I was really shaking with fear for my requirements..
and was really tired with all the to and fro activities..
photocopy, call hubby, did some erasures, drove to my children's school to get their fingerprints, went to mom's to get my youngest kid's fingerprints, went to hubby's school to get his signature..
and.. disappointing as it is, my hubby had to sneak out of office just to present himself at DFA..


Luckily, my hubby was done doing his payment before 11:30 AM..
and that was when I knew that DFA has a break time from 11:30 AM till 1:00 PM..



But prior the filing of the application with DFA, I went with my little bro to LTO to apply for his student license..'

No comments: