2.05.2005

Mi Kiddo's

Time flies by so fast that I'm having a really really hard time catching up..

My kids are growing so fast and catching up on today's trend even if they're just 2.. *sigh*..

Just the other day, I saw them staring at the TV set as they jumped up and down while singing the tune of the ads.. and to my amazement, I was actually trying to stop myself from crying.. shallow, huh??

and *sigh*.. would you believe, that they already know to sing and dance the "yeye bonel".. hahaha

I never had enjoyed them more from the moment that they came out but just now..

You know how it is.. to all the amazement that a mother is going to feel as their children grow up, there is but one wish that they keep in their hearts, that their children will be good grown ups as the years will come..

*sigh*.. I'm just as sentimental as anyone is when they see their baby for the first time.. when they see their baby open their eyes..

yes, these are God's miracle..

No comments: