2.22.2005

Getting to know each other..... again!

I had another fruitful visit with my mom.. The more I get to be with her, the more I admit to myself that I actually miss her..

I miss her laughter, her smile, her witty comments, her ordinary voice raising, her all..

And, the more that I realize that I love her, the more I felt wasted of the years that we lost contact of each other..

So, anyway, last night I brought my kids to my "once" home.. I was so amazed by the scene, although she showed me that's she's still mad, deep beneath her posture, as you could see shadows in one's eye, she was happy of the feeling of becoming a grandmother..

The kids, however, still felt a little strangeness of meeting her the first time, went off their way to exert their effort in reaching the billiard table.. So mad are they that they went their way off climbing the table and kicking the colored balls that were set on the table to play..

If you could only see them, you'll be rolling down the floor, laughing until you couldn't squeeze another "ha"..

Although the visit that I had last night was so time constraint, wherein I gave myself an hour, it was simply nourishing enough to see how well our family is going to be in the years to come..

As for my relationship with mom, I'll be trying, of course, my best to win her back..

and, I'll be saying this to you, "itaga mo sa bato, I will be behaving a proper lady should behave and be her "daughter", once and for all..

No comments: