2.26.2005

Blending in..

It's another Saturday again..

Another day where you go through a whole day of bored work..

Other got their half day off while some have the whole afternoon to sit and stare in space.. And, I'm just one of the few people sitting and staring at the ceiling before deciding to go hacking away the keyboard of our boss' password protected computer..

Luckily though, it's one of these days that I get to have a chance to hit it..

So, now, here I am, sitting and staring past the monitor while my fingers tick tack away..

For what? I dunno.. After 4 hours of tormenting work in the morning, I'm left with nothing to do for another 4 hours in the afternoon..

Sometimes I wonder why life is so complicated..

When I was still a kid, although I'm still a kid at heart, I worry what my neighbors would be playing when I'm not allowed to go out.. I worry about the punctures that I got from running and slipping the stoney floor.. I worry about the next session in school and when it will end when math time comes.. I worry about the toys that I would want mom and dad to buy when they disagreed to it for being so costly..

When teenage days came, I worry about the zits on my face.. I used to watch my classmates put lipstick and toothpaste on their zits when I laugh at them but do the same.. I worry about the sleep-overs when my friends are screaming throughout the night while I sleep in my cozy bed.. I worry of guys and on how I would do to let them like me..

When college days came, I worry of being far away from my family and venture into another part of the world becoming independent myself.. I worry of the late night spree in cinema's when homework was supposed to be due the day tomorrow.. I worry about why guys ignore me when my friends get to choose whoever they like.. I worry about blending in the crowd.. and worry was carried on after graduation from college..

Now comes reality.. when one has to work their asses off to have a future or do they have a future after all?

I, after learning a lot of this existence, worry a little less than before..

I have a beautiful family, 2 kids and a good career.. Fate is on my side.. while I go along with the tides of today and prepare myself for the tsunami of tomorrow..

Now, I'm facing a world of existence where one learn throughout their way to God..

I thank God for giving me this..

No comments: