1.05.2005

A thought to ponder on..

So why the HECK did I write this? NOTHING.. My mind is blank after all the holidays.. I even forgot how my handwriting looked like.. *sigh*.. I don't even know how to liven things up.. I'm just plain "Boring"..

hmm.. so now you got me right here and when you looked around, it seems to you that it's far less interesting than the most boring book that you had digged out from your mini library.. and you started to put it back and search for a far more lively story written by a familiar author and you found something that could make you read until you sleep while the characters of the book transfer on your wide forehead..

I'll cut the bullshit straight.. It's just one of these days make you want to stay at one corner and sulk.. a bad day, it's as if you were right there at the spot when the tsunami broke phuket and you were the only survivor.. a survivor after seeing all the bodies, all wounded bodies, all lifeless blue and black bodies..

why am I writing these things? well, they get into my nerve.. and my nerve just said, "CUT THE CRAP, MAN!"

No comments: