1.05.2005

Geek in the making

They call me G-E-E-K ! Maybe it's true..

why?

I have forever been one since I was born.. I love complex Science, from the composotions of a flower to the complicated Organic Chemistry, the olefins, amine, amide, hydrocarbons, to the parts of a human body..

I have curly hair and uneven teeth.. I always love to carry dull colored, stupid hats that are outrageous.. I carry with me my diary, a thick letter A to B encyclopedia, my most loved pen, technicolor stabilos and a wide, out-of-date backpack..

My mom is a socialite and loves the crowd.. I remember that she used to tell me, "Darling, why don't you cut out reading and explore the outer dimensions of this universe".. and so, I did.. I can't help doing comparisons to what I was doing and what those brainless jerk jocks do most of the time.. ask questions of, why do kids love rollerblading so much? why everyone loves music.. and soon, I found out, I screwed going out..

that I love my room.. I love my black, flat screened pentium 4 computer with radeon video card, a writable cd-rom and zip drive.. I love my little bookshelf, my alphabetically arranged encyclopedia, my fiction books, poetry, dante alegheiri books..

that I love being me, the lifeless Geek that vanishes in her so-called teleportation room and dreams of molecules..

No comments: