12.28.2023

Resolution? Nahhhh..

A few more days and we'll now be entering a brand new year, 2024. 

The question is, what have we accomplished so far? Did we become better people? Have we achieved our goals? Have we been good and worry free? Have we ticked off some of our itemized goals from our bucket lists? I bet, most of us didn't. If we did, maybe 2 to 5 off our bucket list would be a great achievement.

Well, to be honest with you, I never had a bucket list unlike some people I know. I usually go with the flow and what's available.

BUT...... I really have a few ones that I really, really wanted to do.

1. Travel to Egypt. - I really can't explain why but maybe the engineer side of me wanted to see personally how beautifully made the pyramids were. Let's face it, it's history. And, being there at that site is certainly a dream. I may not be a civil engineer but a perfectly mafe structure is worth the money we have on earth. 

2. Explore Jerusalem. - Almost all of us were educated that Jerusalem is a holy place. It was written in the Bible. I believe that being there alone would really make an impact to our religious and "not so" religious side. Maybe, it will inspire us to love Jesus more.

3. See the northern lights - Well, like most people, I also want to witness the wonders of the world. And it's almost always that the actual sight is more beautiful than what we see in the pictures. Doesn't do justice.

4. Live abroad. - I had been dreaming eversince of waking up everyday in a different country. I don't know why. But this might be one of the list that will be hard to achieve. Yet, only God knows. 

Each of us may have dreams that may seem to become less and less achievable. Yet, I certainly hope that these will not affect our goals in life. I have a lot. You may have more than I do. Yet, all of these are gifts from the heavens. 

If we ever do achieve one, let's thank the heavens for it. And if we don't, let's strive more to become better.

Happy New Year!!

No comments: