9.27.2013

Phoneblok: A Phone That's Worth Keeping

I ran across this video via Facebook news feed and I clicked it and watched the entire thing. I totally agree that the electronic waste is one of the greatest contributor to our garbage.

Imagine the number of people who are mobile phone users. You then multiply it by two since most people these days carry more than 2 mobile phones in their pocket. That's the number of electronic wastes expected to be thrown out in a few years' time.

Imagine if we can keep a mobile phone for a lifetime. This will mean lesser electronic wastes and lesser garbage. That, I think, will be really cool and Mother Earth will definitely be proud of us. Watch this video.



So, if you want to support this cause, you can do so by going to the Phonebloks official webpage.


Oh, and I already did. :)

No comments: