9.17.2013

Megastoon what?

I'm sure a lot of my social network media friends were wondering if my accounts were hacked. I kept on posting a link about online earning through Megastoon.

So, to answer your question, no, my account isn't hacked. To be honest, I was also as skeptical as you were before I started. I saw this link from one of my facebook friends, Zsa Zsa Ong Sai. She told me that she had been generating dollars after dollars of doing nothing.

When she confirmed that she joined this and this wasn't a spam, I had to check it out. Ok, so here is another screen capture I did. The earlier one was posted 2 blog posts earlier than this.

So, I now have a total of $373.00 and counting. If you're asking how this thing works, I'm also posting below the FAQs found on the member's page.


So, right now, I'm still waiting for this account to reach $1000. That will be the time when I can tell you if this is legit or not. LOL!

Anyway, I do hope you'll click on the link I'll post below. The sooner it will reach the max amount, the sooner we'll find out if this thing really works. ;)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

legit ni?

ang naa sa faq ky $80 - "The minimum balance required for payout is 80$"

Sweepz said...

Not really sure if it's legit but when I searched this site through google, daghan blog entries na dili daw ni legit.

I'm still waiting for my payout. 9/29 daw and it's still pending. Diha na nako mahibal-an if it's real or not.

$80 ata. Pwede na ka mag request ug payout when your reach this amount.