7.28.2011

Article Writing

I had just actually signed myself in for a part time "brain shattering" article writing job (pahamak talaga my dear sister-in-law for talking me into applying for this! tssss!).

At first, I wasn't really confident on how my articles would end up specially when the topics are to be handed out by the person who hired you, meaning, you can't choose your own topics. On second thought, it was rather fun.

So far, I had already written 3 out of 10 articles and to think I had just said yes early this afternoon. I'm on information overload already.

Well, this is my first try on article writing and I'm hoping I would develop a great liking to it, maybe someday, I'd go for the more professional work (asa!). Seriously, I haven't thought of it talaga. This blog naman actually is written just for fun, my so-called stress remover (ika nga).

Anyhow, just in case any of you guys would be interested in such jobs, specially for Davao people, don't fail to search it up on Davao Sale. They have a huge listing there of people who needs applicants.

I can do this! :)

No comments: