1.05.2011

Rainy days and Wednesdays..


Crazy weather we have here, as we were supposed to enjoy a cold and rainy season sometime December but we had the opposite since it was hot and humid with not too much rain..

January came and we had a series of days that's raining, I think today is the 4th or 5th, if I'm not mistaken.. and, I'm not complaining, nah-uh.. I love rains.. I love the cold weather, the cold breeze.. I love how I make myself comfy under a pile of sheets and sleep close to my hubby to make it more comfortable..

My youngest brother, Dave, gave me a "pet name", a frogmel (a frog and a camel combined), for loving the rain and drinking too much water.. and when it rains, they know I'm in a state of euphoria, no kidding.. :)

The photo above, as you can see, is a distant shot of Mount Apo.. I already zoomed my camera to the nth level just to focus the peak surrounded with clouds.. I would love to reach the peak someday.. Anyway, while I was taking the picture, there was a light rain shower.. and that made my day today.. :)

Here's to more rainy days.. I sure hope this summer won't be as cruel as the last one.. *fingers crossed*..

No comments: