1.10.2011

Catching Up..


I was so glad that my childhood friends went to our tiny home last week, 6th of January to be exact.. We used to be neighbors back then, back when we were still innocent enough to have lice in our hair and swim in a man-made "lake" and canal.. Canals were literally clean back then..

Anyway, we just missed a friend who wasn't able to come, Inday Roca, since she's now based in Manila.. and the other friend, which I honestly forgot to inform, Neneng Planco Sialana..

But, nevertheless, I'm glad that we had a bit of catching up.. Maricris CasiƱo is now dating someone and I think is going steady already with him.. We haven't met her boyfriend, Herb, yet.. But, I'm happy that she's happy and shares the same faith with him.. that's what's important..

Nining Lim, on the other hand, has another baby, another addition to her family, a boy.. he's really adorable and cute.. and, she's back to her old figure..

Anyway, we still are planning for another get together, hopefully, everyone will be able to attend this time..

Thank you God for childhood friends, they're literally genuine and a keepsake..

No comments: