12.21.2010

It's Christmas again

It's 4 days before Christmas, Jesus' birthday..

I love Christmas, I feel like I'm 6 again..

This is our first Christmas at our new home.. my kids are ecstatic to spend it with their new found friends.. our subdivision officers had already facilitated our first party together with new neighbors and new friends..

This year's Christmas is a whole lot different than the previous ones.. For one, mom and my 2 siblings are going to spend theirs in Cebu, for a change.. Benny, on the other hand, will be spending his at Mati with his family.. While us, we're going to stay home and enjoy every minute with our own little family..

Amidst the joyous occasion, being the birth of Christ, I couldn't help but be sad that a previous colleague who's a friend passed away..

Nevertheless, life goes on..

and.. I'm thankful for the fruitful year as we're blessed with a lot of good things in 2010.. Thank you Lord for that.. and.. we're excited with 2011!!

No comments: