12.29.2010

Bye 2010.. Hello 2011..


Last day of work for the year 2010..

Almost ready, emotionally, even with a hangover from this year, to officially say goodbye to 2010 and welcome 2011..

So, anyone out there prepping up for their "so-called" New Year's Resolution?

Well, this year, I won't be meddling too much time thinking and listing down resolutions that I will break in 2011.. Nah-uh..

But still, since it has been a tradition for people to do a list for the New Year, I listed a couple or so that I think I can religiously keep..

Firstly, extended patience and time with my children.. 2010 has been a busy year at work, my shift is from 8 am to 7 pm.. and being one of the staff in the operations department, we can't just file a leave of absence at any time we want to.. Anyway, I hope I can keep up with my kids' list of activities this year, meaning, attending them and being with them on various occasions where they would need me.. As for patience, I will defo try to smile and understand them even if it means that they bombard me with their curious questions, every now and then, repeating them over and over again, not to mention their being playful at certain times..

Secondly, time for God.. eversince we transferred to our new home, we had been going to Church more often already.. that's a good start.. and I'm keeping my fingers crossed this time, that we make it a regular family day on Sundays by going to mass together as a family..

Thirdly, learn to cook.. I know this will be a tough one for me since my hubby does the cooking at home.. Honestly, I'm pretty scared getting burned with hot oil.. and admitting the fact that I'm no good a cook.. But yet again, I will definitely try to learn to cook a few dishes.. and maybe, I'll get the hang of it.. *smiles*

So, basically, these are the top ones that I think I can actually keep.. *fingers crossed*

Anyhow, here's to a prosperous New Year to everyone and let's claim it that God will bless us more each day.. Cheers!

No comments: