1.22.2014

This year.....

This year, I will remind myself over and over again that I cannot please everybody. That no matter what I do, nothing can satisfy each and everyone. And, even if I try the hardest, I end up breaking hearts.

This year, I will remind myself that through every disappointment, I will learn things and lessons that will be valuable to me. That amidst all the bad lucks that will come my way, there's no other way to go but up.

This year, I will remind myself to be kinder to others. That even if I am not perfect, I am trying my best to be a better human being.

This year, I will remind myself to take it slow. Not to rush and compete with the flow of life, to just enjoy every second of it and go to bed smiling and laughing over everything.

This year, I will remind myself of the things that really matter the most: my family. That everything I do, I do it because of them. That even if work is important, spending time with them is more important.

This year, I will remind myself to let God be the captain of my ship. After all, He's the reason why I exist.

No comments: