11.06.2013

Oh life!

Wouldn't it be nice if there's just this one day that you would be able to disappear from all your problems?

To be honest, if only someone could beam me up to another country or even just to some place where I don't know anyone, I would gladly take the opportunity. 

It's really hard to be fair in all situation. I can do only so much.

Take this instance when you did a lot of things in the past that's still not heartily accepted by people close to you and now you're trying to patch things up. Yet along the way, there's this crossroad and you're trying to do the best you could to decide which road to take. And no matter which road you choose, one is bound to be deserted.

That's how I feel. That's how I had felt for a couple of years now.

Right now, I really think that the win-win situation is just a piece of crap.

If only Papa God could whisper to me on how to do things correctly, on what I could do to make things easier for everyone, I will right then and there do whatever I could to make things right.

But that's just life. It's not always a bed of roses. It's just, yeah, complicated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ever thought all that is just smokescreen? ever thought you're one of the many who think that way also?

Sweepz said...

Hey Anonymous!

I haven't thought of the "smokescreen" part. But as to the second question, I'm pretty sure that there are others, maybe even 95% of the population in the entire world, who has the same thoughts.

As to what I say to most people who asks me of my thoughts on their problems, "we have different hurdles to face in our entire existence but it shouldn't be the reason to be stagnant."