2.21.2012

Justice for Marjorie Kwan

Our family was also a victim of heinous crimes, kidnapping to be exact. When it happened to us 11 years ago, our family was terrified and traumatized. Sad to say, I was able to experience it first-hand, I still couldn't let go of the fear that I felt when it happened. Up to this day, when I walk the streets, I have to look at my back once in a while to look at the people who are following me.

If you're from Davao, I'm sure you have heard of Marjorie Kwan's demise. Her untimely death caused by the motorcycle riding men sent a message to DavaoeƱos that crimes does happen at broad daylight and even at one of the safest cities in the Philippines.

I may not know her personally yet in my heart I'm praying that she gets what we have not acquired for more than 11 years.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

louis vuitton louis vuitton backpack men messenger bag michael damier louis vuitton online louis vuitton backpack men price louis vuitton outlet Hermes Handbags louis vuitton backpack men replica