5.16.2007

Mother's Day

Mother's day was extra special to yours truly..
Why?
First off, the day started smoothly, no conflicts inside the house..
the kids were extra tame..
shoti wasn't really crying that much..
Hubby was super helpful although he does most of the cooking on Sundays, he even dominated the washing machine..
while I was watching TV and lazing around..
cool huh?

In the afternoon, we visited my mother-in-law's grave at Buhangin Cemetery..
Bought a pot of yellow flowers and lighted 2 candles..
the weather was actually cooperating, not too hot, breezy most of the time..

We had dinner at Buffet Palace, courtesy of A-chim since Sherissa, her daughter, celebrated her birthday on the same day..
We were complete except for a few people who couldn't make it, our family was complete..
Mom was there, my 2 brothers and my sister and us..
My hubby didn't know of the dinner and I kept it from him that my aunts and uncles are gonna be there..
I kept it from him cause I knew he'd make up excuses to not go for dinner..

and he was surprised.. haahha..

On Big Bro..
Finally, Dionne is out of the house, I didn't really like people who tend to flirt around even when they have boyfriends to cling on to..
I still liked Bruce and Wendy amidst their actions.. In contrast to what I had said earlier, both of them were sincere and sweet.. *sigh*..
It's Balik Bahay Box time now..
I'm keeping my fingers crossed on Wendy and Kian, since he is also an Archer..

Well..

No comments: